Join or Renew
Benefits of Membership
It’s the heart and soul of your organization, right? After all, it’s called a credit union. Mortgage, consumer, business lending – you name it and the members of the CUNA Lending Council are doing it. And they’re doing a better job of it as result of the network of more than 800 lending professionals across the U.S. who share the same passion and expertise.
> Download the CUNA Lending Council Brochure (PDF)
> Watch Your Peers Talk About Council Membership (VIDEOS)
CUNA Councils Connect
New Online Member Network
CUNA Councils Connect is like a membership directory, guide to experts, and vendor reference all rolled up and turbocharged. Members can seek out one another based upon a credit union’s characteristics (size, geography, charter, vendors utilized) or an individual’s area of expertise.
- Zero-in on contacts using the cross council member directory
- Target your member search visually using the unique “people map”
- Join in on a discussion forum or blog for answers to your specific
- Learn more about CUNA Councils Connect & take a tour
Join the Lending Council LinkedIn Group
Elevate the prestige of your participation by proudly displaying the Council logo on your personal LinkedIn profile.
Members-Only List Serve
Use the online listserv to share information, ask questions, search topics, and monitor the latest "buzz" on hot issues. There is no faster way to stay in touch with your industry!
You'll have access to hundreds of peers, both in person and online
to help solve problems and gain insight.
The premier education and networking event of the year for credit
union lending professionals.
Credit Union Magazine
Your Council(s) membership dues includes
one non-deductible annual digital subscription to Credit Union Magazine valued at $45.
A self-directed and self-governed organization
- Unbiased, up-to-date information from your peers
- Volunteer leadership opportunities
- A chance to share your expertise with others
Apply for scholarships to the CUNA Lending Council Conference as
well as CUNA's CPD school tuition or for coursework not offered
Get thought-provoking insights on the latest trends, techniques,
and perspectives on the challenges you face today, or will face
Research an online database with job search and posting capabilities.
Why re-invent the wheel? Review hundreds of files on this web-based shared resource. Council members can post or download files covering a variety of topics, including credit union programs, templates, policies and surveys.
The prestigious Excellence in Lending Award recognizes the nation's best credit union lending practices. Awards are presented for Excellence in Consumer Lending and Excellence in Mortgage Lending. (more)
Discounts on CUNA products and services
> Read More About CUNA Council Membership Benefits
Collaboration. Leveraging. Experts. Sharing. Trust. Development. Great Value.
Check out what your peers have to say about their CUNA Councils membership:
One Stop Shop
Save Time & Money
What you need during these uncertain times is a powerful (and downright cheap) resource to help with ideas, answers and expertise.
Don't go it alone.
Keep thousands of friends and experts on your side. Join Today.
Thank you to all the CUNA Council members who spoke to us in the above videos:
- Rich Jones, VP of Marketing, Elevations Credit Union
- Lucy Ito, SVP, Growth/Development, California/Nevada CU Leagues
- MJ Coon, SVP / CFO, Ent Federal Credit Union
- Sue Douglas, SVP/COO, State ECU
- Nader Moghaddam, President, Financial Partners CU
- Carolyn Jordan, SVP of Retail Operations, Neighborhood Credit Union
- Claire Ippoliti, VP of Lending, Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Lloyd Gill, EVP & COO, City County CU
- Rudy Pereira, SVP Operations and Technology, Alliant CU
- Kent Streuling, VP Human Resources, America First Credit Union
- Jennifer Lehn, EVP, Numerica CU
Music: Kevin MacLeod
Videos not playing? Download the latest version of the free Adobe Flash Player here.